As a Premier Sponsor, your organization gets the highest level of exposure and involvement with AASHTO members, Department of Transportation leaders, as well as a variety of professionals involved in planning and supporting the nation’s transportation system. It’s an exclusive opportunity for no more than five partners.
Your organization will be represented in a variety of educational programs, legislative briefings, communication channels, annual membership meetings, as well as specialized committee meetings to help you reach the right audience.
The AASHTO Premier package is available for $100,000.
AASHTO Premier Benefits:
- Recognition at the 3 Annual AASHTO Meetings (Annual, Spring and Washington Briefing) as an AASHTO Premier Sponsor on all Sponsor Banner Signs and in the Meeting Agenda.
- 17 complimentary registrations* to be used at any AASHTO Meeting during the calendar year.
- A ribbon with Premier Sponsor placed on each Premier Sponsor name tag at the 3 Annual AASHTO Meetings.
- Verbally recognized at the 3 Annual AASHTO Meetings during the opening general session of each meeting.
- One complimentary full-page ad in the AASHTO Annual and Spring Meeting Programs.
- One complimentary 10’x10′ exhibitor booth at the AASHTO Annual Meeting.
- Recognition of one event or item at a $10,000 level during one of the 3 Annual AASTHO Meetings.
- 4 tickets to the Board of Directors’ Dinner at the Spring and Annual Meetings.
- Recognition as an AASHTO Premier Sponsor at 7 AASHTO Committee Meetings.**
- Recognition as a Premier Sponsor on the AASHTO website with your company logo linked to your website. This logo link also will be at the top of each webpage for the 3 Annual AASHTO Meetings and the 7 selected AASHTO Committee Meetings.**
- Inclusion in the AASHTO press release highlighting all premier and capital sponsors (subject to signing an agreement prior to February 2018 release).
* Complimentary registrations can only be used at AASHTO meetings and not regional meetings (i.e.,WASHTO, MAASTO, SASHTO and NASTO).
** If an AASHTO Committee Meeting does not accept sponsorship, recognition as a Premier Sponsor is not applicable.